2 applicants for the FCT Call 2023 for PhD Scholarships (M/F/X)
ASSOCIAÇÃO OCEANO VERDE – LABORATÓRIO COLABORATIVO PARA O DESENVOLVIMENTO DE TECNOLOGIAS E PRODUTOS VERDES DO OCEANO (hereinafter referred to as GreenCoLAB) is looking for 2 applicants for the FCT Call for PhD Scholarships. The Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT) has published the notice of the opening of the call for doctoral scholarships in all scientific fields, whose applications will take place between 1 and 31 March. The candidates, within the area of marine algae biotechnology (or related), will join GreenCoLab as the home institution, responsible for the Call application.
- Master’s degree in the areas of biotechnology, biochemistry, chemistry, biology or marine sciences, environmental engineering, biological engineering, or related fields;
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree completed in Portuguese academic institutions or completed abroad but recognized by a Portuguese University, until today – required by the Call.
- Knowledge or experience in the field of algae;
- Fluent in English, with excellent writing and speaking skills.
Other Preferred Requirements:
- Be strongly motivated, demonstrate autonomy and the ability to propose new approaches.
Starting Date: From September onwards
Workplace: The activities will be mainly carried out at GreenCoLab headquarters
Application Period: Expression of interest until 07/03/2022.
Application Process: Detailed CV to email@example.com
Results: The decision will be communicated by email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Non-Discrimination and Equal Access Policy
No candidate may be privileged, benefited, harmed or deprived of any right or exempt from any duty on the grounds, in particular, of descent, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, economic situation, social origin or condition, genetic heritage, disability, chronic illness, nationality, ethnicity, territory of origin, language, religion, political or ideological beliefs and trade union membership.